July 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Christmas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday holidays Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression New Year nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- PodMed: A Medical News Roundup From Johns Hopkins Saturday, July 15, 2017This week's topics include diet quality and longevity, health and coffee, treating depression, and prostatectomy in early prostate cancer.
- No Link Between Antidepressants in Pregnancy and Disability in Offspring Wednesday, July 12, 2017Parental confounders play significant role
- What to Do When First-Line Antidepressant Fails? Tuesday, July 11, 2017Three options tested -- including an antipsychotic -- with benefit for 60%-70% of patients
- OncoBreak: Finding the Right Words; Drug 'Hit List'; Viruses and Cancer Thursday, June 29, 2017News, features, and commentary about cancer-related issues
- Caregivers Desperate for Support, Say Advanced Care Advocates Wednesday, June 28, 2017Policy experts also say payment reform for end-of-life care will enhance quality
- PodMed: A Medical News Roundup From Johns Hopkins Saturday, July 15, 2017
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: healthy eating
When I wrote my own story about obesity I didn’t know that there was already interest on this topic. There is this one article that has gotten my skin crawling. MedPage Today is geared towards those in the health field … Continue reading
Olive oil is the only vegetable oil that can be consumed as it is. It is a natural oil obtained by pressing olive fruits. Olive oil has been used in the food industry as well as in the cosmetic industry … Continue reading
Manataka American Indian Council® FOOD & NUTRITION God’s Pharmacy is Amazing! (This article has been across the Internet a dozen times, but it is worth repeating.) It’s been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made … Continue reading