February 2016 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
- I just entered for a chance to win $1000 from @travelalerts and @canadastays! Enter here: #CANWIN #betterstays bit.ly/121gnBv 1 year ago
- HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WE DON’T LIKE wp.me/pEyT8-Kw 1 year ago
- HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WE DON’T LIKE wp.me/pEyT8-Kw fb.me/6GYVwWt1h 1 year ago
- GREATEST SPEECH EVER MADE! wp.me/pEyT8-Ks 1 year ago
- GREATEST SPEECH EVER MADE! wp.me/pEyT8-Ks fb.me/36n2VZr2u 1 year ago
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Christmas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday holidays Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression New Year nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- Risk of Suicide Increases Three-Fold After Concussion Tuesday, February 9, 2016Rate of 31 per 100,000 seen in Canadian analysis
- CBT on Par With Antidepressants in MDD Tuesday, February 9, 2016American College of Physicians recommends discussing both with depressed patients
- FDA Advisors Support New Indication for Brintellix Wednesday, February 3, 2016Panel debates vortioxetine for treating cognitive dysfunction in major depression
- PodMed: A Medical News Roundup From Johns Hopkins Saturday, January 30, 2016This week's topics include depression screening, colorectal cancer screening by mail, nicotine patches by mail, and malpractice claims
- SSRIs in Kids: Riskier than Once Thought? Thursday, January 28, 2016Meta-analysis suggests increased suicidality, but with several caveats
- Risk of Suicide Increases Three-Fold After Concussion Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: MISC
. My wish for you is to be Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, full of Love and at Peace this new Year and many years to come. Have a Great Day! Donna . Related articles Happy Freakin New Year! (cindimichealle.wordpress.com)
. From my family to yours may you be blessed with the spirit of the season. Merry Christmas! Donna .
. From my family to you and yours may you be blessed with the spirit of Easter! . Have a Great Day! Donna Related articles Happy Easter (bummyla.wordpress.com) Happy Easter everyone! (joanamarrecas.wordpress.com)
Thank you L. Clauss from The Collection Cup for the nomination! For this award, I’m supposed to share 7 interesting things about myself: I should have been a Doctor or maybe I was a Doctor or some kind of healer in … Continue reading
From my family to you and yours may you have a wonderful Christmas and a joyous Holiday season. And please take a moment out and to say a prayer to those in need. Donna .