April 2015 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
- I just entered for a chance to win $1000 from @travelalerts and @canadastays! Enter here: #CANWIN #betterstays bit.ly/121gnBv 4 months ago
- HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WE DON’T LIKE wp.me/pEyT8-Kw 7 months ago
- HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WE DON’T LIKE wp.me/pEyT8-Kw fb.me/6GYVwWt1h 7 months ago
- GREATEST SPEECH EVER MADE! wp.me/pEyT8-Ks 1 year ago
- GREATEST SPEECH EVER MADE! wp.me/pEyT8-Ks fb.me/36n2VZr2u 1 year ago
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Christmas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday holidays Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression New Year nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- Morning Break: Mammograms' Hidden Costs, Ebola Mistakes Monday, April 13, 2015Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff.
- Morning Break: Diet Pill Fail, Facebook and Depression Wednesday, April 8, 2015Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff.
- Military Suicides, Deployment Unrelated Thursday, April 2, 2015No increased suicide risk seen in troops sent to war zones.
- Morning Break: Pilots and Suicide, Hep C's Very Big Price Tag Monday, March 30, 2015Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff.
- Morning Break: Weed Killer Linked To Cancer, The Upside of Ebola Monday, March 23, 2015Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff.
- Morning Break: Mammograms' Hidden Costs, Ebola Mistakes Monday, April 13, 2015
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: IMPORTANT ISSUES
Summers is finally here and so is that urge to take a road trip. Up in Canada we welcome the sun blaring down on us as we drive. With the windows open the warm breeze feels like freedom from the … Continue reading
It is very important to know your family health history. I am talking about parents and grandparents mainly. If you also know the history of their siblings, that is even better. You can be very diligent about the foods you … Continue reading
When you get your prescriptions filled at the pharmacy always, please always check to make sure that 1. if it is a new prescription that you get a consult with the pharmacist and open the bottle while he/she is there; … Continue reading
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a campaign going called Parents are the Key. As the title suggests, the CDC is trying to encourage the parents to be more proactive in their teens lives especially at this … Continue reading
It has been 11 years since Canada introduced the gory pictures on cigarette packages to deter people from smoking. Researchers say they have seen a decline in smoking ever since it started in 2000. The United States is finally going … Continue reading