I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Christmas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday holidays Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression New Year nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- PodMed: A Medical News Roundup From Johns Hopkins Saturday, August 1, 2015This week's topics include a balloon for middle ear infections, depression screening, antisense RNA for high triglycerides, and hypothermia for kidney donation
- Socially Active Women Have Lower Suicide Risk Thursday, July 30, 2015Indirect evidence of a protective effect for social integration
- TBI Patients at Risk for Parkinson's Disease: Psychiatric Times and Neurology Times Tuesday, July 28, 2015Also: big news for neuroimmunology, and stroke patients rehabilitate with tech
- USPSTF: Screen All Adults for Depression -- Period Tuesday, July 28, 2015Expands recommendation from 2009 statement
- Morning Break: No More Fat for Life? Depression Screening, Fetal Tissue Trafficking Tuesday, July 28, 2015Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff
- PodMed: A Medical News Roundup From Johns Hopkins Saturday, August 1, 2015
Blogs I Follow