I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
- I just entered for a chance to win $1000 from @travelalerts and @canadastays! Enter here: #CANWIN #betterstays bit.ly/121gnBv 3 months ago
- HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WE DON’T LIKE wp.me/pEyT8-Kw 7 months ago
- HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WE DON’T LIKE wp.me/pEyT8-Kw fb.me/6GYVwWt1h 7 months ago
- GREATEST SPEECH EVER MADE! wp.me/pEyT8-Ks 11 months ago
- GREATEST SPEECH EVER MADE! wp.me/pEyT8-Ks fb.me/36n2VZr2u 11 months ago
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Christmas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday holidays Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression New Year nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- Morning Break: Pilots and Suicide, Hep C's Very Big Price Tag Monday, March 30, 2015Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff.
- Morning Break: Weed Killer Linked To Cancer, The Upside of Ebola Monday, March 23, 2015Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff.
- Vit D Linked With Depression in Women Friday, March 20, 2015Otherwise healthy college-aged women with low levels are more likely to be depressed.
- Kids' Asthma Not Linked to Maternal SSRIs in Pregnancy Monday, March 9, 2015But older antidepressant use did correlate with childhood asthma.
- Men With Low Testosterone Level Show Signs of Depression Saturday, March 7, 2015Study population was also overweight and didn't exercise.
- Morning Break: Pilots and Suicide, Hep C's Very Big Price Tag Monday, March 30, 2015
Blogs I Follow