October 2014 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
- HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WE DON’T LIKE wp.me/pEyT8-Kw 1 month ago
- HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE WE DON’T LIKE wp.me/pEyT8-Kw fb.me/6GYVwWt1h 1 month ago
- GREATEST SPEECH EVER MADE! wp.me/pEyT8-Ks 6 months ago
- GREATEST SPEECH EVER MADE! wp.me/pEyT8-Ks fb.me/36n2VZr2u 6 months ago
- I just entered to win a $50 gift card from Petro Canada bit.ly/1d1fefE #Ottawa #Contests 7 months ago
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Christmas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday holidays Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression New Year nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- PodMed: A Medical News Roundup From Johns Hopkins Saturday, October 18, 2014This week's topics include fecal transplant capsules, stem cells for macular degeneration, exercise and depression in teens, and Ebola predictions.
- FDA Panel: Chantix Boxed Warning Should Stay Thursday, October 16, 2014Some panelists said it doesn't go far enough.
- Pfizer, FDA Square Off on Chantix Psych Risk Wednesday, October 15, 2014Agency staff say black-box warning on smoking-cessation aid should stay.
- Morning Break: Pink Money, Drug Prices, Bittersweet Ending Friday, October 10, 2014Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff.
- Excerpt From 'Being Mortal ... ' Tuesday, October 7, 2014Ivan Ilyich isn't as foreign to today's medicine as we imagine.
- PodMed: A Medical News Roundup From Johns Hopkins Saturday, October 18, 2014
Blogs I Follow