April 2014 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
- I just entered to win a $50 gift card from Petro Canada bit.ly/1d1fefE #Ottawa #Contests 4 weeks ago
- be HAPPIER in your HOME wp.me/pEyT8-Kn 1 month ago
- be HAPPIER in your HOME wp.me/pEyT8-Kn fb.me/10Np6PDNy 1 month ago
- NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WHAT A SIMPLE SMILE CAN DO wp.me/pEyT8-Ki 1 month ago
- NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WHAT A SIMPLE SMILE CAN DO wp.me/pEyT8-Ki fb.me/2HYOoEnyu 1 month ago
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Christmas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday holidays Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression New Year nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- New Guidelines Address Cancer Survivors' Issues Monday, April 14, 2014Three new clinical guidelines address problems frequently encountered by cancer survivors: fatigue, peripheral neuropathy, and anxiety and depression.
- Cardiac Patients' Mental Distress Eased With Care Coordination Monday, April 14, 2014Mental health assessment and care coordination by a social worker eased anxiety and depression after hospitalization for heart disease, the MOSAIC trial showed.
- ICU Survivors Prone to Some Depression Symptoms Monday, April 7, 2014Symptoms of depression, dominated by physical manifestations such as appetite loss and insomnia, were found in one-third of ICU survivors followed for a year after discharge, researchers said.
- Cardio Notes: HF and Depression, Dabigatran for VTE Monday, April 7, 2014A link between depression and heart failure and a new indication for dabigatran (Pradaxa) highlight this roundup of cardiology-related news.
- Can Botox Take Away Frown and Depression? Thursday, April 3, 2014Botox injections to disable the facial muscles responsible for frowning were effective in relieving clinical depression in a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, researchers said.
- New Guidelines Address Cancer Survivors' Issues Monday, April 14, 2014
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: MISC
. My wish for you is to be Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, full of Love and at Peace this new Year and many years to come. Have a Great Day! Donna . Related articles Happy Freakin New Year! (cindimichealle.wordpress.com)
. From my family to yours may you be blessed with the spirit of the season. Merry Christmas! Donna .
. From my family to you and yours may you be blessed with the spirit of Easter! . Have a Great Day! Donna Related articles Happy Easter (bummyla.wordpress.com) Happy Easter everyone! (joanamarrecas.wordpress.com)
Thank you L. Clauss from The Collection Cup for the nomination! For this award, I’m supposed to share 7 interesting things about myself: I should have been a Doctor or maybe I was a Doctor or some kind of healer in … Continue reading
From my family to you and yours may you have a wonderful Christmas and a joyous Holiday season. And please take a moment out and to say a prayer to those in need. Donna .