I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
- I Had a Black Dog His Name Was DEPRESSION wp.me/pPhl6-nh 3 days ago
- NELSON MANDELA - RIP wp.me/pEyT8-J2 4 days ago
- NELSON MANDELA - RIP wp.me/pEyT8-J2 fb.me/6FJMSQQlI 4 days ago
- Guest Post: IT'S A THORNTON THANKSGIVING FROM CHICAGO! wp.me/pEyT8-IH 2 weeks ago
- Guest Post: IT'S A THORNTON THANKSGIVING FROM CHICAGO! wp.me/pEyT8-IH fb.me/2ykX8Nqbq 2 weeks ago
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots boy with bad character brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease emotional scars Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem self control storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: MISC
. From my family to you and yours may you be blessed with the spirit of Easter! . Have a Great Day! Donna Related articles Happy Easter (bummyla.wordpress.com) Happy Easter everyone! (joanamarrecas.wordpress.com)
Thank you L. Clauss from The Collection Cup for the nomination! For this award, I’m supposed to share 7 interesting things about myself: I should have been a Doctor or maybe I was a Doctor or some kind of healer in … Continue reading
From my family to you and yours may you have a wonderful Christmas and a joyous Holiday season. And please take a moment out and to say a prayer to those in need. Donna .
When you watch these medical shows on TV where people are coming into the emergency room of the hospital with one complaint and something totally different and bizarre turns out to be the case; you think that it never really … Continue reading