I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety Bladder cancer brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Costochondritis DEPRESSION domestic violence Easter Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Hospital Immune system Lung cancer mental health Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit Neurological disorder nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone Prostate cancer research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem sunshine vitamin toxic vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- Cyberbullying, Risky Sex Hike Teen Suicide Risk Tuesday, May 21, 2013SAN FRANCISCO -- Adolescents who reported being victims of "cyberbullying" or engaging in high-risk sexual behaviors were more likely to have considered or attempted suicide, researchers said here.
- Add Olive Oil or Nuts to Guard Brain Monday, May 20, 2013A Mediterranean diet heavy on extra-virgin olive oil or nuts does more to keep the aging brain agile than simply switching to a low-fat diet, researchers found.
- Ketamine Works in OCD, Stubborn Depression Monday, May 20, 2013SAN FRANCISCO -- The anesthetic agent ketamine continues to show tantalizing promise in psychiatric disorders, with results from new studies in intractable depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- APA Leaders Defend New Diagnostic Guide Monday, May 20, 2013SAN FRANCISCO -- The fifth edition of the "psychiatrist's bible" was officially released here in all its 947-page glory, with its developers offering a spirited rebuttal to their critics.
- Screening for Depression Lacks Strong Evidence Friday, May 17, 2013Primary care physicians don't need to regularly screen asymptomatic adults for depression, according to new recommendations from the Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care.
- Cyberbullying, Risky Sex Hike Teen Suicide Risk Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: MISC
. From my family to you and yours may you be blessed with the spirit of Easter! . Have a Great Day! Donna Related articles Happy Easter (bummyla.wordpress.com) Happy Easter everyone! (joanamarrecas.wordpress.com)
Thank you L. Clauss from The Collection Cup for the nomination! For this award, I’m supposed to share 7 interesting things about myself: I should have been a Doctor or maybe I was a Doctor or some kind of healer in … Continue reading
From my family to you and yours may you have a wonderful Christmas and a joyous Holiday season. And please take a moment out and to say a prayer to those in need. Donna .
When you watch these medical shows on TV where people are coming into the emergency room of the hospital with one complaint and something totally different and bizarre turns out to be the case; you think that it never really … Continue reading