December 2013 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
- NELSON MANDELA - RIP wp.me/pEyT8-J2 1 day ago
- NELSON MANDELA - RIP wp.me/pEyT8-J2 fb.me/6FJMSQQlI 1 day ago
- Guest Post: IT'S A THORNTON THANKSGIVING FROM CHICAGO! wp.me/pEyT8-IH 2 weeks ago
- Guest Post: IT'S A THORNTON THANKSGIVING FROM CHICAGO! wp.me/pEyT8-IH fb.me/2ykX8Nqbq 2 weeks ago
- Carrots, Eggs or Coffee Beans Movie wp.me/pEyT8-Ix 4 weeks ago
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots boy with bad character brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease emotional scars Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist hammering spikes Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem self control storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- Woman's Touch Zaps Man's Opioid System Wednesday, November 13, 2013SAN DIEGO -- Endogenous opioid release was diminished in men when they were softly stroked by their female partners, providing a clue to brain mechanisms involved in social relations.
- Workout May Help Youth KO Depression Monday, November 11, 2013SAN DIEGO -- Young adults with major depressive disorder seemed to resolve depression after a 12-week exercise program with a motivational component, researchers reported here.
- Striking a Nerve: Shutdown Over but Effects Linger Monday, November 11, 2013Patients with depression may be one of the casualties of last month's 16-day government shutdown.ALLStriking a Nerve is a blog by John Gever for readers interested in neurology.
- Exercise May Allay Anxiety, Depression Sunday, November 10, 2013SAN DIEGO -- Exercise may have modest benefits as a treatment for patients suffering from anxiety or depression, researchers reported here.
- Gov't Finalizes Mental Health Parity Rule Friday, November 8, 2013WASHINGTON -- Champions of better coverage of mental health services applauded the release on Friday of a final rule that requires insurers to provide mental health benefits on the same level as benefits for physical illness.
- Woman's Touch Zaps Man's Opioid System Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: IMPORTANT ISSUES
Summers is finally here and so is that urge to take a road trip. Up in Canada we welcome the sun blaring down on us as we drive. With the windows open the warm breeze feels like freedom from the … Continue reading
It is very important to know your family health history. I am talking about parents and grandparents mainly. If you also know the history of their siblings, that is even better. You can be very diligent about the foods you … Continue reading
When you get your prescriptions filled at the pharmacy always, please always check to make sure that 1. if it is a new prescription that you get a consult with the pharmacist and open the bottle while he/she is there; … Continue reading
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a campaign going called Parents are the Key. As the title suggests, the CDC is trying to encourage the parents to be more proactive in their teens lives especially at this … Continue reading
It has been 11 years since Canada introduced the gory pictures on cigarette packages to deter people from smoking. Researchers say they have seen a decline in smoking ever since it started in 2000. The United States is finally going … Continue reading