I am a soul survivor
You can't take that away from me
I have gone to the depths of desperation
I was ready given up on air
Saw hell and was welcomed there
But with one more ounce of strength
I said to the devil, no thanks
and I'm getting out of there!!
It has been a long hard struggle
climbing those stairs back up
Back up to a world of the living
But with each step I take
the light shines a little brighter
Now it is so much easier
to be a soul survivor
than to dwell in the devil's lair!!
- NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WHAT A SIMPLE SMILE CAN DO wp.me/pEyT8-Ki 1 week ago
- NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WHAT A SIMPLE SMILE CAN DO wp.me/pEyT8-Ki fb.me/2HYOoEnyu 1 week ago
- I Just entered to win a $50 giftcard from Coaster Seafood Grill bit.ly/1dlQE9N #Ottawa #Contests 3 weeks ago
- I Just entered to win a $50 giftcard from Luxe bit.ly/1g3YFQk #Ottawa #Contests 3 weeks ago
- I Just entered to win a $50 giftcard from Blue Cactus bit.ly/1bEhLeQ #Ottawa #Contests 3 weeks ago
TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
My user name: DonnaZima
Right now this gives updates on both my blogs and my posts on GratitudeLog.com. This will change in the future. I will keep you posted.
TAG YOUR ITabuse anxiety balance Bladder cancer blood clots brain Breast Cancer cancer Chest pain Christmas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinical depression Cognitive Effects of Lyrica Costochondritis crying dark deep vein thrombosis DEPRESSION domestic violence drug therapy Easter Ebola virus disease Fibro-fog FIBROMYALGIA Food and Drug Administration forgiveness foundation gynecologist Headache health healthy eating Heart Attack Heart disease Holiday holidays Hospital Immune system lifestyle Lung cancer Lyrica Major depressive disorder meditating mental health MIF Migraine Migraine with aura mind body spirit multifaceted disease Neurological disorder New Treatment for Depression New Year nurse Obesity Olive Oil pain Pharmacy Pioglitazone pregabalin Prostate cancer Pulmonary embolism research Restless Leg Syndrome Retrovirus self-esteem storms stress sunshine vitamin Surgery therapy toxic trust vitamin D vitamin D deficiency risks World Health Organization XMRV
- A New Era of Humanity has begun! A highly dedicated group of Internet citizens have banded together using the latest technology to make it as simple as taking just few clicks so that you can in fact make a huge difference in the world. Come see how it works: (click on the picture)
- Soldiers' Suicide Risk Often Starts Before Boot Camp Monday, March 3, 2014Among U.S. Army troops with suicidal behaviors and other mental problems, large fractions reported having mental problems before they joined up, according to a large survey.
- Morning Break: E-Cigs for Kids? A $12 Million Medicare Fraud Monday, February 17, 2014Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the ALLMedPage Today staff.
- Mental Health: Parity Yes, Providers No Friday, February 7, 2014Demand -- for both facilities and providers -- has long outpaced supply in the field of mental health, but recent moves to increase funding for mental health services combined with innovative delivery systems may reverse that trend.
- Treat Depression to Prevent CVD? Thursday, February 6, 2014Two new studies provide support for depression as a treatable cause of coronary heart disease.
- Best of Brain Medicine: Psych Beds, Football Concussions Friday, January 31, 2014Highlights of coverage this week include a threat to public safety from the shortage of psychiatric inpatient beds and the payoff pro football may be seeing from its efforts to reduce head injuries to players.
- Soldiers' Suicide Risk Often Starts Before Boot Camp Monday, March 3, 2014
Blogs I Follow